I am so excited to introduce an amazing photographer to you, Elise. Elise has been with my studio for over a year and a half and is a HUGE part of the reason I can do what I do. She is my right hand girl and has helped me so much these last years. She has also been training super hard to become a Kimberly Jarman Photographer and is doing quite amazing. She has been helping out with weddings and getting some amazing shots and also doing portraits on the side. I’m so proud of this girl and so excited for the opportunity that I’m about to share with you all!
My fall filled up VERY quickly this year for portrait sessions and I only actually have 2 more slots available through now until November to shoot portrait sessions (if you still need a session from me for Christmas cards make sure you contact the studio ASAP as they won’t last long), so this year I will not be able to do mini sessions, which is something that I have done in the past. I really wanted to be able to offer mini sessions to all of you who really like the idea of a mini session for Christmas cards, so I asked Elise if she would like to be our mini session girl this fall. She agreed!!!
As I said, Elise is an amazing photographer, still in the training stages, but showing me some killer stuff, so we are going to offer a really great deal on sessions with her so that 1) you can get some great pictures and 2) she can get some more experience. That being said, please read below in order to gather more information about mini sessions, Elise, and what to expect! You won’t be disappointed!!!
Holiday Mini Sessions are a great way to capture some really fun pictures of your family in a short time for a little less than you would normally spend on a full family session. With these images you can create Holiday Cards, Gift Prints for family and friends, or even albums for family and friends. The possibilities are endless.
We have already filled up most of our schedule this fall so we are only able to have 1 day where we are offering mini sessions: Saturday, October 13th. Each session must be paid in full when booked and there are no refunds if you can’t make it.
Sessions with Elise
Sessions will go fast as there are only 5 sessions per day. To book your session please email us.
Sessions are limited it to 4 people. If there are more than 4 people, you will be required to book 2 time slots
Mini Session Packages with Elise – $125
- 25 minute session to capture as many images as we possibly can, both traditional and casual.
- Online Viewing and Ordering
- Your choice of 3 medium resolution digital files (which will print 5×7 or smaller) or 1 hi-res digital file. Perfect to design your own Christmas Cards.
- Medium Resolution disk of all the images from the session (printable up to 5×7) : $175
- Hi-Resolution disk of all the images from the session: $225
- Canvas & Prints: Studio Pricing (we can send you pricing for those)
- Christmas Card Design and Printing: Starts at $75 per 25 cards
The package fee is due at the time of booking. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time to ensure everyone is ready. Make sure everyone is your party is dressed and ready to go. We will not be able to go over our scheduled time.
Parents, please make sure your kids are fed and ready to go. Feel free to bring any items that will help kids relax and have fun… bribery with goldfish crackers or other treats is absolutely allowed and encouraged!! Also feel free to bring a special toy that will help them if needed.
Your images will be ready to view 2 weeks after the sessions.
What Holiday Mini Sessions are:
- A great time to capture some priceless pictures of your family.
- A great time to get fun and creative with your pictures. To do something different and fun.
- A short session geared to capture at least one phenomenal picture to use for your Holiday Cards.
- A great way to get some great prints for your walls if you’ve been wanting to fill those empty spaces with fun pictures.
What Holiday Mini Session are NOT:
- A full blown session with multiple outfit changes or locations
- A time to do multiple different sets of family (i.e. Having your extended family come out and do different group settings all in 30 minutes. We won’t have enough time to do something like this, but would love to do this for you in a normal session time.
- A senior session, baby session, or engagement session (All of these sessions take much more time than we can fit in 25 minutes. I encourage you to contact us for more information on these types of sessions!!)